Scotch Porter Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream
Say Goodbye to Skin Irritation and Redness from Shaving!
Shaving Sucks. You know it, we all know it. But, here’s a secret: it’s not your fault. Surprised huh? So were we. The fact is, the shaving cream you use can make a big difference in how comfortable your skin is after shaving. Most shaving creams leave your skin drier than the Sahara, and dry skin = shaving irritation.
We came up with a solution: Scotch Porter Sensitive Skin Shaving Cream - 100% all natural and fragrance free (aka sensitive skin magic) with skin conditioning agents that promise to reduce irritation and redness. Say hi to a smoother, more comfortable shave (and maybe some manscaping, if you’re into that.)
- Our ultra mild formula is free of skin drying soaps/detergents and other harsh ingredients that can damage skin.
- It’s fragrance free, making it perfect for sensitive skin.
- The unique, low foam formula makes it easier to spread and allows you to better see where you are shaving.
What’s in it? The good stuff, that’s what: Glycerin, Marula Oil, Shea Butter, Oatmeal, Soy, Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamin E.
SENSITIVE SKIN SHAVING CREAM- 6 oz. (2 MONTH SUPPLY)
How to Use:
- Wet face with warm water.
- Squeeze a nickel size amount of shave cream onto your fingers.
- Lather onto your face in a thin, even coat (no more razor clog).
- Let sit on your skin for 1-2 minutes to soften skin and hair.
- Shave with the grain and dammit make sure the razor is sharp. *Mic drop*
Deionized water, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed (Marula) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Hexyldecanol, Pentylene Glycol, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Bisabolol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Stearic Acid,Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Soy Lecithin , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
[Psst...no Sulfates, Petroleum, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, or Animal ingredients. And NOT tested on animals - we love our furry friends.]